Storm Water Program
Programs, Database & Fees
Storm Water Films
Receive email updates on Storm Water permitting issues. Subscribe online to our electronic mailing lists.
Hot News! (by Program): Caltrans | Construction | Industrial | Municipal | Plastic Debris | Other | Videos
Caltrans »» Caltrans Program Page
- New! Public Notice of Submittal of Categorical Inventory of Reaches by Department of Transportation
- Adopted Order No. 2012-0011-DWQ for State of California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Construction »» Construction Program Page
- New! California Board of Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists (CBPELSG) Licensed QSD Training Program
- Construction General Permit - Post-Construction Notification (July 2012)
- 2012 Proposed Construction General Permit Amendments
The State Water Board will only be accepting written comments that are limited to the proposed amendments.
- Proposed Amendments to Order No. 2009-0009-DWQ as Modified by 2010-0014-DWQ
- Notice - Comment deadline was May 14, 2012 by Noon
- Comments | Response to Comments
- Construction Storm Water Permit Risk Level 3 / LUP Type 3 Dischargers: Numeric Effluent Limitations are no longer in effect, Receiving Water Monitoring Requirements are Suspended
Industrial »» Industrial Program Page
Municipal »» Municipal Program Page
- New! The proposed final Phase II Small MS4 General Permit was adopted at the February 5, 2013 Board Meeting with the changes included in Change Sheet # 1 and additional minor revisions.
- New! 2012 Revised Draft Phase II Small MS4 General Permit
The State Water Board has released the proposed final Phase II Small MS4 General Permit to be considered by the Board for adoption at the February 5, 2013, Board meeting.
Plastic Debris »» Plastic Debris Page
- New! Cleanup and Enforcement of Nurdles in Water Bodies (run time - 3:59)
- Video Highlights Unique Effort to Eliminate Plastic Debris. (run time - 5:07) | Script Summary
- Low Impact Development
- Assembly Bill 739 Storm Water Advisory Task Force
- The Feasibility of Numeric Effluent Limits Applicable to Storm Water Discharges
- New! Keeping California Water Clean - Addressing Storm Water (Video)
- Slow the Flow Video – Make Your Landscape Act Like a Sponge - A joint production of the Water Board Training Academy, Storm Water Program, brings to life practices and projects that individuals and communities have created to steward our watersheds and slow down the flow of storm water, one of the largest contributors of pollution into our waterways. (run time - 29:42)