About The Water Board
and ensure their proper allocation and efficient use for the benefit of present and future generations.
Who are we?
- Structure of the Water Boards
- Water Board Membership
- Organization Charts for the Water Boards
- Fiscal Year 12-13 Annual Budget (DOF)
- Fiscal Year 12-13 SWRCB Performance Report
(Prior Year Expenditures)
- History of the State Water Resources Control Board
Informational & Program Resources
- Quick Links to Key Program and Top Areas
- Citizen's Guide to Working with the California Water Boards
- The Fact Sheet Page
- Resource Alignment Evaluation Report (March 2012)
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us (Phone Numbers)
Meetings, Workshops, Board Broadcasts, Documents
- Board Calendar of Public Hearings and Meetings
- Board Broadcasts »» Regularly Scheduled Meetings and Hearings are Broadcast on the Internet
- Documents for Public Comment
- Legislatively Mandated Reports
- »» E-mail Subscription Web Page Links
Water boards or Water Resources?
The Department of Water Resources is responsible for the management of water usage including the delivery of water to two-thirds of California’s population through the State Water Project.