State Water Board - Office of Enforcement
- About Us
- Meet OE Director: Cris Carrigan
- About the Office of Enforcement
- Organizational Chart - Select "Office of Enforcement"
- Contact Us - (916) 341-5272
- Report Fraud
The Office of Enforcement was created in mid-2006 to emphasize enforcement as a key component of the Water Boards’ water quality regulatory functions and statutory responsibilities.
- Chapt. VI Civil Liability
- Chapt. VIII Compliance Projects
- Chapt. IX Enhanced Compliance Actions (ECAs)
- Civil Liability Methodology spreadsheet
- Policy on Supplemental Environmental Projects
The Water Boards' Water Quality Enforcement Policy articulates enforcement expectations and priorities for the State and the nine Regional Water Boards. OE is responsible for updating the Water Quality Enforcement Policy and evaluating performance metrics for enforcement effectiveness.
Office of Enforcement Programs
|Legal||Special Investigations Unit &
Operator Certification Program
|Cannabis Cultivation Enforcement|
|Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Prevention||Underground Storage Tanks