San Bernardino County Municipal NPDES Storm Water Permit
2015 Renewal of San Bernardino County Municipal NPDES Storm Water Permit
The Report of Waste Discharge for renewal of the San Bernardino County MS4 has been received and may be viewed at the following webpage:
Current San Bernardino County Municipal NPDES Storm Water Permit
For any questions regarding the San Bernardino County Municipal Storm Water Program, contact Keith Elliott at (951) 782-4925.
To be informed of any future updates, interested parties are invited to subscribe to the Regional Board's E-Mail Notification System. Regional Board staff welcomes comments from the public on all documents publicly noticed for comments.
Additional 2010 Permit Related Documents
- Documents Associated with Permit Adoption
- WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BACTERIAL INDICATOR TOTAL MAXIMUM DAILY LOADS FOR THE MIDDLE SANTA ANA RIVER WATERSHED WATERBODIES ISSUED TO THE CITIES OF CLAREMONT AND POMONA, ORDER NO. R8-2013-0043, NPDES NO. CA8000410
- Local Implementation Plan (LIP)
- Comprehensive Bacteria Reduction Plan (CBRP)
- Watershed Action Plan (WAP)
- Integrated Watershed Monitoring Program (IWMP)
- Water Quality Management Plan (WQMP)
Files are in Adobe Acrobat format. Get the free viewer by clicking on the icon below