San Bernardino County Municipal NPDES Storm Water Permit
2010 Renewal of San Bernardino County Municipal NPDES Storm Water Permit
At the January 29, 2010 public hearing, the Regional Board adopted Order No. R8-2010-0036 that renewed the Municipal Storm Water Permit for San Bernardino County. Please click on the link below to review the adopted Order and attachments. For any questions regarding the San Bernardino County Municipal Storm Water Program, contact Kathleen Fong at (951) 774-0114.
To be informed of any future updates, interested parties are invited to subscribe to the Regional Board's E-Mail Notification System. Regional Board staff welcomes comments from the public on all documents publicly noticed for comments.
WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BACTERIAL INDICATOR TOTAL MAXIMUM DAILY LOADS FOR THE MIDDLE SANTA ANA RIVER WATERSHED WATERBODIES ISSUED TO THE CITIES OF CLAREMONT AND POMONA, TENTATIVE ORDER NO. R8-2013-0043, NPDES NO. CA8000410
- Tentative Order No. R8-2013-0043
- Transmittal Letter
- Transmittal Letter Mailing list
- Documents Associated with Permit Adoption
- Local Implementation Plan (LIP)
- Comprehensive Bacteria Reduction Plan (CBRP)
- Watershed Action Plan (WAP)
- Integrated Watershed Monitoring Program (IWMP)
- Water Quality Management Plan (WQMP)
- Storm Water Management Program (MSWMP)
Files are in Adobe Acrobat format. Get the free viewer by clicking on the icon below