Welcome to the State Water Resources Control Board - San Diego Welcome to the California Environmental Protection Agency
Governor's Website
Twitter Facebook
My Water Quality
Performance Report
Do I Need a Permit?

San Diego Region - Do I Need a Permit?

If activities or discharges from your property or business affect California's surface, coastal, or ground waters, you will need to apply for a permit from the Regional Water Quality Control Board (RWQCB).