San Diego Region - Board Information
- Resolution R9-2005-0271 - Delegating Powers to Regional Board's Executive Officer
- Board Members
- Board Agendas and Minutes
- Orders - Adopted orders, Tentative Orders and Waivers
- Executive Officer's Reports
- Strategic Plan Regionalization
Any person who is aggrieved by an action, or a failure to act, by a Regional Water Quality Control Board (Regional Water Board) may be able to file a petition for review with the State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board). Instructions for filing petitions may be found on the State Water Board website.