- State & Regional Water Boards
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
CONNECT WITH US
More Announcements …
… a continuation of the announcements from the San Diego Regional Board's home page.
- Notice of Opportunity for Public Comment - Supporting Use of the Key Beneficial Uses / Key Areas Concept to Help the San Diego Water Board Focus on What Is Most Important, Tentative Resolution No. R9-2017-0030
- Notice of Opportunity for Public Comment - Addressing Threats to Beneficial Uses from Climate Change
- Notices of Proposed No Further Action
- Notice of Availability and Written Comment Period for Santa Margarita River (WQIPlan - Draft Priority Conditions)
- Tentative Addendum No. 1 to CAO R9-2013-0122 for James V. Pike & Prairie Avenue Gospel Center, Inc.
- Final Report on Plastic Debris in San Diego Bay
- New "2016 Community Outreach Strategy"
- Resolution Endorsing "2016 Community Outreach Strategy", Resolution No. R9-2016-0200
- Notice of Public Hearing and Written Comment Period - Tentative Order No. R9-2017-0007 (NPDES Permit No. CA0107409) and USEPA, Region IX's Tentative Decision Document on the City of San Diego's request for a waiver from secondary treatment requirements pursuant to Clean Water Act Section 301(h), for the E.W. Blom Point Loma Wastewater Treatment Plant Discharge To The Pacific Ocean Through The Point Loma Ocean Outfall
- Press Release - Developer San Altos-Lemon Grove issued $595,367 Penalty for Water Quality Violations
- Fact Sheet for the Former Ketema/Ametek Facility, 790 Greenfield Drive, El Cajon, Ca
- Executive Officer David Gibson Authors Editorial Entitled "Why the New Regional Storm Water Permit Matters"
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2016-0002 Proposes to Reissue NPDES Permit to Cabrillo Power I LLC for the Encina Power Station
- San Diego Water Board Issues Penalty Against SANDAG For Sediment Pollution From Construction Activities
- Recycled Water Filling Stations Permitted for Seven Agencies in San Diego and Orange Counties
- San Diego Water Board Cracks Down on Over Watering that Leads to Pollution
- Strategy for a Healthy San Diego Bay
- Notice of Availability - Financial Aid for Small Community Wastewater Systems! The State Water Board has a Program to Assist Small and/or Disadvantaged Communities with Wastewater Treatment Needs
- The San Diego Water Board has New Electronic Reporting Requirements for Electronic Data
- Local Agencies Implement Drought Restrictions in San Diego County
- State Water Board Adopts Statewide Emergency Conservation Regulations
- Audit Report - City of San Diego Construction Storm Water Management Program
- State Water Board Regulations CCR Title 23, Chapter 16 for certification of operators at private and publicly owned Wastewater Treatment Plants
NOTE: The announcements above are removed from this webpage after three months or when an event has passed.
- Citizen's Guide to Working with the California Water Board
- Follow the progress of the Board Meetings on Twitter