- Los Peñasquitos Sediment TMDL - On October 30, 2014, the United States Environmental Protection Agency approved the Basin Plan Amendment for the Total Maximum Daily Load for sediment in the Los Peñasquitos Lagoon
- Notice of Opportunity for Public Comment - California Department of Transportation Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System Permit - Prioritized Categorical Inventories of Reaches for TMDL (comment period closes Nov. 26, 2014)
- Notice of Availability of Draft Letter Directive to Establish Requirements for Implementation of a Unified Beach Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Program in South Orange County (Water Code Section 13383)
- San Diego Water Board Fines Industries for Failing to Comply with Storm Water Permits
- Notices of Proposed No Further Action
- More Announcements...