- New Electronic Reporting Requirements. The San Diego Water Board has new electronic reporting requirements for electronic data. A new option exists for reporting electronic data to the San Diego Water Board via email for files less than 50 megabytes (MB) in size. Required reporting of information into Geotracker, CIWQS, and/or SMARTS databases are still in effect.
- Notice of Availability and Opportunity to Comment - Tentative Order No. R9-2015-0001, An Order Amending Order No. R9-2013-0001, the Regional Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4) Permit for the San Diego Region
- Notices of Proposed No Further Action
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order R9-2014-0001, An Order Rescinding Order No. R9-2009-0147. Tentative Order R9-2014-0001 if adopted will rescind Order No. R9-2009-0147, Waste Discharge Requirements for Rite Time Pharmaceuticals Inc., Anza Commercial Center Onsite Wastewater Treatment System, Riverside County. The San Diego Water Board intends to adopt Tentative Order No. R9-2014-0001 at its board meeting on November 12, 2014.
- October 8, 2014 Notice of Public Workshop to Discuss Tentative Order R9-2015-0001, An Order Amending the Regional MS4 Permit for the San Diego Region
- Adoption of Order No. R9-2014-0006, Master Reclamation Permit for the United States Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Northern Regional Tertiary Treatment Plant, San Diego County
- San Diego Water Board Authorizes 33 Percent Increase in Recycled Water Production at USMC Base Camp Pendleton
- San Diego Regional Water Board Reaches $949,634 Storm Water Settlement Agreement with the City of San Diego
- More Announcements...