- Notices of Proposed No Further Action
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order R9-2014-0001, An Order Rescinding Order No. R9-2009-0147. Tentative Order R9-2014-0001 if adopted will rescind Order No. R9-2009-0147, Waste Discharge Requirements for Rite Time Pharmaceuticals Inc., Anza Commercial Center Onsite Wastewater Treatment System, Riverside County. The San Diego Water Board intends to adopt Tentative Order No. R9-2014-0001 at its board meeting on November 12, 2014.
- October 8, 2014 Notice of Public Workshop to Discuss Tentative Order R9-2015-0001, An Order Amending the Regional MS4 Permit for the San Diego Region
- Adoption of Order No. R9-2014-0006, Master Reclamation Permit for the United States Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Northern Regional Tertiary Treatment Plant, San Diego County
- San Diego Water Board Authorizes 33 Percent Increase in Recycled Water Production at USMC Base Camp Pendleton
- San Diego Regional Water Board Reaches $949,634 Storm Water Settlement Agreement with the City of San Diego
- Local Agencies Implement Drought Restrictions in San Diego County
- Draft Environmental Checklist for Proposed Basin Plan Amendment Changing the Nitrate Water Quality Objective for Forty-Four Groundwater Basins
- More Announcements...