- Next Regional Board Meeting in Rancho Cordova - 4/5 June 2015
- Emergency Water Conservation Regulations Portal
- Central Valley Water Board Issues Pair of Penalties to Madera County Growers for failing to Acquire Water Quality Permits
- Turlock Dairy Fined $73,710 for Failing to Provide Annual Reports to Assess the Impacts of Dairy Operations on Water Quality
- Eastern San Joaquin Watershed Landowners Face Proposed Fines for Discharging Irrigated Land Waste Without a Permit
- Notice of Opportunity to Comment: State Board Consideration of Diazinon and Chlorpyrifos Basin Plan Amendment
- 12 March 2015 Climate Change Workshop Video
- More Announcements...