- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- USTCF Home
- About the Program
- Email Subscriptions
- Fund Updates
- Fund Laws / Board Decisions & Information
- Disqualified Businesses and Persons
- Reports / Statistics
- Forms / Publications
- Claim Eligibility
- Reimbursement Information
- Budget Information
- Special Programs
- Contact the Fund
- Report/Prevent Fraud
Orphan Site Cleanup Fund (OSCF)
The Orphan Site Cleanup Fund (OSCF) is a grant program within the Division of Financial Assistance. OSCF provides financial assistance to eligible applicants for the cleanup of sites contaminated by leaking petroleum underground storage tanks where there is no financially responsible party, and the applicant is not an eligible claimant to the UST Cleanup Fund.
Effective September 25, 2014, provisions of Senate Bill 445 (Hill, Chapter 547, Statutes of 2014) made changes to the OSCF.
The law changed the eligibility criteria for OSCF grants and the maximum grant amount.
- The OSCF program is no longer limited to funding brownfield sites.
- The maximum amount of grant monies available for an eligible occurrence is $1.5 million for grant applications filed before January 1, 2015.
- The maximum amount of grant monies available for an eligible occurrence drops to $1 million for any grant application filed on or after January 1, 2015.
More information is available on the OSCF Fact Sheet.
OSCF General Information
- OSCF Fact Sheet
- OSCF Regulations
- OSCF Application
- Announcing "Project Execution Plans" (June 2016)
- Training Sessions on Project Execution Plans (PEPs) (June-September 2016)
- Project Execution Plan (PEP) Excel Workbook
Questions or Comments?
For more information please email email@example.com.
Subject Line: OSCF
Sign-up for Email Alerts for Orphan Site Cleanup Fund (SB 1161)
See the "Financial Assistance - programs and activities...”
Orphan Site Cleanup Fund (SB 1161)