Storm Water Program
INDUSTRIAL STORM WATER
2014 Final Draft NPDES Industrial General Permit
The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) is accepting written comments on the 2014 Final Draft Industrial General Permit.
- Public Notice – The deadline to receive comments is Tuesday, March 4th 2014 by Noon (posted 2/19/2014)
The date/time and location of the board meeting are:
Ex Parte Disclosure Requirements For Pending General Orders
This item is subject to the ex parte communication disclosure requirements of Water Code section 13287, as explained in http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/laws_regulations/docs/exparte.pdf. Any communications between interested persons and board members (other than at a noticed board meeting or submitted as a comment letter in compliance with the public notice) must be disclosed by the interested person within seven days of the communication. Sample disclosure forms are available at: http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/laws_regulations/docs/swrcb_godf_fillin.pdf
Red Line Strike Out Document Versions of the 2014 Final Draft NPDES Industrial General Permit
The following documents (other than the Fact Sheet) track the changes from the draft Industrial General Permit posted on July 19, 2013.
Note: The modifications identified in the Final Draft IGP documents mistakenly appear in multiple color fonts. There is no difference in the coloring of the tracked changes on the Final Draft IGP documents.
- Package of all the Documents
- Fact Sheet
- Attachment A – Facilities Covered
- Attachment B – Acronyms
- Attachment C – Glossary
- Attachment D – Permit Registration Documents (PRDs)
- Attachment E – TMDL Implementation
- Attachment F – Effluent Limitation Guidelines (ELGs)
- Attachment G – Requirements for Dischargers Who Have Been Granted An Ocean Plan Exception for Discharges to ASBS
- Attachment H – Storm Water Sample Collection and Handling Instructions
- Appendix 1 – Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Checklist
- Appendix 2 – Conditional Exclusion - No Exposure Certification
- Appendix 3 – Waterbodies with Clean Water Act section 303(d) Listed Impairments (download spreadsheet separately)