Integrated Watershed Management Program
INTEGRATED WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Proposition 40 Integrated Watershed Management Program was implemented as part of the 2005-06 Consolidated Grants process.
|Eligible Applicants:||Public Agencies, Non-Profit Organizations|
|Eligible Project Types:||Projects for development of local watershed management plans and for implementation of watershed protection and water management projects.|
|Project Timelines:||Funds must be encumbered by December 31, 2006. Funds must be spent by December 31,2008.*|
|Funding Available:||Up to $47.5 Million|
|Fund Source:||Proposition 40|
|Loans or Grants:||Grants|
|Applications:||No longer accepting applications.|
*Projects should be completed at least three months prior to the date funds must be spent. If you are considering applying for this program, keep in mind that your project should be completed by Fall 2008.
Ms. Erin Ragazzi
Division of Financial Assistance
Project Development Section 1A
- Memorandum of Understanding Between the California Environmental Protection Agency and the California Resources Agency
- Public Resources Code 30945-30949
- Proposed Funding Schedule - Table with estimated timelines for implementation of new funding programs.
- Integrated Watershed Management Planning Projects
- Integrated Watershed Management Implementation Projects