Financial Assistance Programs - Grants and Loans
AGRICULTURAL WATER QUALITY GRANT PROGRAM
The Agricultural Water Quality Grant Program provides funding for projects that reduce or eliminate non-point source pollution discharge to surface waters from agricultural lands. Funding from Propositions 40 and 50 were administered through two solicitations, most recently the 2005-2006 Consolidated Grants Process. Additional funds will be made available in the future through Proposition 84.
Join the Agriculture Water Quality Funding Program email List to receive updates on Agriculture funding.
- Proposition 40 and 50 Funding Information
- Proposition 40 Program Information
- Proposition 50 Program Information
- Proposition 84 Funding Program Information
- Financial Assistance Application Submittal Tool (FAAST)
- Statewide Impaired Water Body Information
- Background Information Links
- Agricultural Waivers
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)