State Water Board Office of Enforcement
OOE prepares and/or coordinates reports on the effectiveness of Water Board enforcement activities.
The Water Boards' Water Quality Enforcement Policy articulates enforcement expectations and priorities for the State and the nine Regional Water Boards. OE is responsible for updating the Water Quality Enforcement Policy and evaluating performance metrics for enforcement effectiveness.
- FY 2011-12 Annual Performance Report
- 13385 Reports
- Annual Enforcement Reports
- Annual SEP Report
- Citizen Suits
- CIWQS Reports
- Mandatory Minimum Penalty
- U.S. EPA Framework Report
- Highlighted Enforcement Cases for 2011
- Deconstructing Enforcement