- Email Subscriptions
- Data & Databases
- Business Help
- Public Records Center
- Grants & Loans
- Customer Service Survey
- Language Access Complaint
- File an Environmental Complaint
- Useful Links
- Website Index
Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Methylmercury TMDL - Other Technical Reports
- Methylmercury Cycling, Bioaccumulation, and Export from Rice Fields and Wetlands in the Yolo Bypass
This study evaluated methylmercury in water, fish, and aquatic invertebrates in seasonal and permanent wetlands and in flooded rice fields. The research was conducted by the US Geological Survey and Department of Fish and Game Moss Landing Marine Laboratories and funded by Propositions 40 and 50.
- Assessment of Methylmercury Contributions from Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Farmed Islands
This study was conducted by researchers at the Moss Landing Marine Laboratories and HydroFocus and funded by the Central Valley Water Board. The purpose of the study was to answer the following key questions: 1) Are Delta farmed islands net producers or sinks of methylmercury? and, 2) If farmed islands are producers, what are the methylmercury loads contributed to Delta channels? If you have any questions concerning this study, please contact Chris Foe (916) 464-4713 or firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Characterizing High Mercury Exposure Rates of Delta Subsistence Fishers
Using fish consumption information collected from anglers and community groups in the Delta in 2005-2008, a UC Davis researcher estimated intake of methylmercury from eating Delta fish for various consumer and ethnic groups.
- A Review of Methylmercury and Total Mercury Discharges from NPDES Facilities in California’s Central Valley - Final Staff Report
This final staff report summarizes influent and effluent methylmercury and total mercury data from NPDES facilities in the Central Valley. If you have any questions concerning this report, please contact Michelle Wood (916) 464-4650 or email@example.com.
- Regional Mercury Load Reduction Evaluation Report (August 2008)- Tetra Tech EM Inc. has prepared a report that evaluates potential total mercury load reduction projects in the Central Valley.
- Regional Hg Study, 847 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Regional Hg Study Tables 2-1 through 6-3g, 493 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 1-1, 496 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 2-1, 1.91 MB*, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figures 2-2, 2-3, and 3-1, 1.7 MB*, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 3-2, 1.63 MB*, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 3-3, 1.65 MB*, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 3-4, 1.72 MB*, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 6-1, 201 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 6-2, 173 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 6-3, 160 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 6-4, 162 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Figure 6-5, 496 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Appendix A Cost Estimate Summary Tables, 621 KB, PDF (PDF Info)