- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
GAMA - Groundwater Ambient Monitoring and Assessment Program
The Groundwater Ambient Monitoring and Assessment Program's mission is to provide data, information, and tools to enable the public and decision makers to better assess groundwater quality and quantity.
- USGS releases Fact Sheet and SIR for Groundwater Quality in the Santa Barbara Study Unit (2016)
- GeoTracker GAMA has a new look!! Select 'Take a Tour' for an introduction to the newer map features.
- Next PAC meeting scheduled for October 27, 2016, 2 pm to 4 pm, Cal EPA Building: Training Room 1
- COC groundwater information sheets recently updated!
- LLNL Releases California Special Study: Importance of River Water Recharge to Selected Groundwater Basins (May 2016)
- Well Completion Reports - Now available through the Department of Water Resources website
- GeoTracker GAMA Online Database
- GeoTracker GAMA Tutorial (coming soon!)
The GeoTracker GAMA groundwater information system integrates and displays water quality data from various sources on an interactive Google-based map. Analytical tools and reporting features help users assess groundwater quality and identify potential groundwater issues in California.
- Fact Sheets
- Fact Sheets
The State Water Board and USGS have prepared fact sheets to help the public and other agencies understand the activities associated with the GAMA Program.
- Reports to the Legislature
- Priority Basin Project
- Domestic Well Project
- Special Studies Project
- GAMA in the News
- Other Groundwater Reports
- Assemply Bills & Related Reports
- California Aquifer Susceptibility Project
- Water Quality Criteria Tables
- GAMA Presentations
- Department of Water Resources
- Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Well Owners
Keep up-to-date on State Water Board GAMA activities. Subscribe to the "Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment (GAMA)" email list (in the "Water Quality" section).
Questions or Comments?
Email us at GAMA@waterboards.ca.gov or call (916) 341-5777
Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program
State Water Resources Control Board/Division of Water Quality
1001 I Street, 15th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Fax: (916) 341-5463