GAMA - Groundwater Ambient Monitoring and Assessment Program
The Groundwater Ambient Monitoring and Assessment Program's mission is to provide data, information, and tools to enable the public and decision makers to better assess groundwater quality and quantity.
- USGS Releases Groundwater Quality Trend Data in 15 GAMA Study Units (2015)
- LLNL Releases California Special Study: An Investigation of Nitrate Sources in Chico (August 2015)
- LLNL Releases CA GAMA Study: Development of Capability for Analysis of Krypton-85 in Groundwater Samples (June 2015)
- Depth to Water Data is Available for Download from the GeoTracker GAMA webpage.
- USGS Releases Decade-Long Study on California Groundwater used for Public Supply (July 15, 2015)
Please stay tuned for updates to our GAMA website.
- GeoTracker GAMA Online Database
- GeoTracker GAMA Tutorial (coming soon!)
The GeoTracker GAMA groundwater information system integrates and displays water quality data from various sources on an interactive Google-based map. Analytical tools and reporting features help users assess groundwater quality and identify potential groundwater issues in California.
- Fact Sheets
- Reports to the Legislature
- Priority Basin Project
- Domestic Well Project
- Special Studies Project
- GAMA in the News
- Other Groundwater Reports
- Assemply Bills & Related Reports
- California Aquifer Susceptibility Project
- Water Quality Criteria Tables
- GAMA Presentations
- Department of Water Resources
- Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Well Owners
Keep up-to-date on State Water Board GAMA activities. Subscribe to the "Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment (GAMA)" email list (in the "Water Quality" section).
Questions or Comments?
Email us at GAMA@waterboards.ca.gov or call (916) 341-5585.
Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program
State Water Resources Control Board/Division of Water Quality
1001 I Street, 15th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Fax: (916) 341-5463