Waste Discharges to Surface Water - NPDES Program
- Overview of the NPDES Program, 92 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
For more information, contact Jim Marshall at (916) 464-4772 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mixing Zone Policies
- Establishing Effluent Limits
- Forms & Permits
- Do I need a permit?
- NPDES Application Requirements, 55 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Storm Water
- New Spill Reporting Requirements - Effective Immediately, 161 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Memorandum of Understanding to Eliminate Graywater Discharges from Houseboats to Shasta Lake, 118 KB, PDF (PDF info)
As authorized by Resolution 5-01-211 (included), a Memorandum of Understanding between the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Shasta-Trinity National Forest, and California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Region, was signed on 27 January 2004. The MOU contains procedures for eliminating graywater discharges from houseboats to Shasta Lake by 6 September 2006. For more information contact Katie Bowman at (530) 226-3458 or by email at email@example.com.
- Annual Progress Report on the MOU to Eliminate the Discharge of Gray Water to Shasta Lake
Water Board and Forest Service staff are working to accomplish the goals outlined in the MOU. The annual progress report describes MOU tasks completed in the calendar year and the remaining tasks necessary to prepare for the elimination of gray water discharges to Shasta Lake after 6 September 2006. For more information, contact Katie Bowman at (530) 226-3458 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District NPDES Permit Petitions and Responses
(Attachments and Administrative Record are available for review at the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board, Rancho Cordova Office)
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District - Petition For Review, 12.15 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District - Partial Withdrawal of Petition Issues, 170 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- California Sportfishing Protection Alliance (CSPA) - Petition For Review, 1.96 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Petition Responses Received:
- Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board, 8.63 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District, 6.95 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Water Agencies, 1.52 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Central Valley Clean Water Association, 683 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Agricultural Council of California, 241 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Coalition for a Sustainable Delta, 208 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority, 675 KB, PDF (PDF info)
*Downloading Large Files
Please allow sufficient time for the file to download completely. Depending on your internet connection service, browser version and computer speed, downloading may take 15 minutes or more for files that are larger than 1 MB. Some browsers, such as certain versions of Internet Explorer, do not show the progress of the download, making it appear that nothing is happening.