- Email Subscriptions
- Data & Databases
- Business Help
- Public Records Center
- Grants & Loans
- Customer Service Survey
- Language Access Complaint
- File an Environmental Complaint
- Useful Links
- Website Index
Waste Discharges to Land
- Overview of the Land Disposal (Title 27) Program, 17 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
For more information, contact Wendy Wyels at (916) 464-4835 or by email at email@example.com.
- Land Disposal (Title 27) Regulations and other documents
- Overview of the Waste Discharge Requirements (Non-Chapter 15) Program, 169 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
For more information, contact Lonnie Wass at (559) 445-6051 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I need a permit?
- New Spill Reporting Requirements - Effective Immediately, 161 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Regulation of Food Processing Waste Discharges to Land
Questions and comments may be directed to Wendy Wyels at (916) 464-4835 or by email at email@example.com.
- Information Item for the 17 March 2006 Regional Board Meeting
- Staff Report, 105 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Public Comments, 555 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Staff Presentation, 95 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
- Information Item for the 28 January 2005 Regional Board Meeting
- Regulation of Aquifer Storage and Recovery (ASR) Projects
Questions and comments may be directed to Mary Serra at (916) 464-4732 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 2008 Board Meeting Agenda Materials
- August 2005 Board Meeting Agenda Materials
- September 2004 Board Meeting Agenda Materials
Waivers of Reports of Waste Discharge and/or Waste Discharge Requirements for specific types of waste discharge. Application forms and instructions are included where appropriate.
- Petroleum Cleanup - General Order for Land Discharge of Groundwater or Surface Water from Cleanup of Petroleum Pollution, 711 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
Adopted by the Board on 14 March 2003, this Order serves as general Waste Discharge Requirements for the discharge to land for disposal of groundwater or surface water produced during investigation and cleanup of waters polluted with petroleum constituents. Includes Attachment A, Application Requirements. For additional information, contact James Munch at (916) 464-4618 or by email at email@example.com.
- Landfill Waste Acceptance List, 18 KB, PDF (PDF info)
This chart lists Central Valley Region landfills, waste types permitted for discharge, and contact information.
- California Water Code Section 13267 Orders Seeking Information from 78 Oil and Gas Operators in the Central Valley Region Questions and comments may be directed to Clay Rodgers at (559) 445-5116 or by e-mail at Clay.Rodgers@waterboards.ca.gov.
- See “Consolidated Solid Waste Regulations” and “Hazardous Waste Regulations” under Laws, Regulations & Policies