- State & Regional Water Boards
- Laws & Regulations
- Plans & Policies
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- See “Consolidated Solid Waste Regulations” and “Hazardous Waste Regulations” under Laws & Regulations
- See “The Designated Level Methodology” under General Guidance Documents
- Use of the Deionized Water Waste Extraction Test (Di-Wet) for Hazardous Waste Determinations, 104 KB, PDF (PDF info)
August 2004 letter to landfill owners and operators warning that the DI-WET may not be used to determine whether or not a waste is hazardous. For additional information, contact Bill Brattain at (916) 464-4622 or by email at Bill.Brattain@waterboards.ca.gov.