Underground Storage Tanks
- Fiscal Year 16/17 Fact Sheet
- New! Fiscal Year 15/16 Annual Report Video
- Overview of the Underground Storage Tanks Program, 96 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
For more information, contact Brian Newman at (916) 464-4834 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GeoTracker is a database and geographic information system (GIS) that provides online access to environmental data. It tracks regulatory data about underground fuel tanks and public drinking water wells, as well as other types of sites, such as above ground storage tanks and site cleanup cases.
- Water Purveyor MtBE Quarterly Report for Central Valley Sites, current as of October 2016
California Water Code Section 13272.1 requires Regional Water Quality Control Boards to publish and distribute, on a quarterly basis, a list of dischargers of Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MtBE). We have revised our format to provide better information and ease of use. We modified the MtBE report to show concentrations less than 5 ppb, the secondary MCL. For more information, contact Mike Smith at (916) 464-4728 or by email at email@example.com
- A list of Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) cases in the Central Valley Region can be found on the Geotracker website at: http://geotracker.waterboards.ca.gov/. By selecting one of the links under the "Reports" section on the left side of the screen, a list of LUST cases can be generated based on County, Groundwater sub-basin, or Regional Board Watershed. For more information, contact Mike Smith at (916) 464-4728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tri-Regional Staff Recommendations for Preliminary Investigation and Evaluation of Underground Tank Sites, 10 August 1990, 1.5 MB* , PDF (PDF info)
Recommendations for investigating underground tanks, developed by staff from the North Coast, San Francisco Bay, and Central Valley Regional Water Boards.
- Appendix A - Reports, Tri-Regional Board Staff Recommendation for Preliminary Investigations and Evaluation of Underground Tank Sites, April 2004, 773 KB, PDF (PDF info)
Revised version of the Appendix A - Reporting Recommendations combines the former Appendix A and B including NFA reporting recommendations and incorporates the requirements of Resolution No. 92-49 and General WDRs for petroleum cleanups. For more information, contact
Cori Condon at (916) 464-4619 or by email at email@example.com,
Brian Newman at (916) 464-4837 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Jim Munch at (916) 464-4618 or by email at email@example.com.
- No Further Action Required Checklist, 40 KB, MS Word
- Analysis Required for Oxygenate Compounds Used In California Gasoline - EPA Method 8260 (8240-B and 8020), , 18 July 1997, 153 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Required Electronic Deliverable Format for Laboratory and Site Data Submittals to Regulating Agencies, 9 November 2001 , 96 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- See Laws, Regulations & Policies
*Downloading Large Files
Please allow sufficient time for the file to download completely. Depending on your internet connection service, browser version and computer speed, downloading may take 15 minutes or more for files that are larger than 1 MB. Some browsers, such as certain versions of Internet Explorer, do not show the progress of the download, making it appear that nothing is happening.