Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs) and Impaired Water Bodies 303(d) List
- New! Water Quality Report Cards
These report cards are one-page summaries of TMDLs and other water quality improvement projects in progress.
- New! Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Fact Sheets
The fact sheet contains an overview of the Central Valley Water Board TMDL program and its goals, and 2016-17 staff resource allocations and priority activities.
- New! Fiscal Year 15/16 Annual Report Video
- What Are TMDLs?
Background, development, current status, and questions and answers on TMDLs.
- The 303(d) List of Impaired Water Bodies
Explanation of impaired water body listings and links to Central Valley and statewide 303(d) information.
- TMDL Projects in the Central Valley Region
- TMDL Program Contacts
- Other TMDL Related Links
- Public Participation
Public notices on TMDL projects.
Web Page Problems & Comments
For problems related to TMDL web pages, please contact Patrick Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.