San Joaquin River Dissolved Oxygen TMDL - December 2004 Draft Final Basin Plan Amendment and Staff Report
Notice of Public Hearing, 65 KB, PDF (PDF info)
Notice of Public Hearing to consider adoption of amendments to the Water Quality Control Plan for the Sacramento and San Joaquin River Basins (Basin Plan) and draft environmental documents prepared pursuant to Public Resources Code section 21080.5 and Title 23 California Code of Regulations sections 3775-3782 addressing the dissolved oxygen impairment in the Stockton Deep Water Ship Channel (DWSC).
Draft Final Basin Plan Amendment Staff Report, , PDF (PDF info)
This staff report addresses an amendment to the water quality control plan for the Sacramento and San Joaquin River Basins (Basin Plan). The amendment primarily addresses dissolved oxygen impairment in the Stockton DWSC
- Appendix A Dissolved Oxygen TMDL Steering Committee Proposed Implementation Plan, February 2003, 193 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Appendix B Peer Review Comments and Responses, 148 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Appendix C Response to Public Comment on April 2004 Draft Staff Report, 3 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Appendix D Recommended Format for Comment Letters, 10 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Appendix E Aeration Letter of Intent, 22 KB, PDF (PDF info)
*Downloading Large Files
Please allow sufficient time for the file to download completely. Depending on your internet connection service, browser version and computer speed, downloading may take 15 minutes or more for files that are larger than 1 MB. Some browsers, such as certain versions of Internet Explorer, do not show the progress of the download, making it appear that nothing is happening.