Clear Lake Nutrient TMDL
Subscribe on-line to our Clear Lake Nutrient TMDL, electronic mailing list.
Please direct questions to Holly Grover at (916) 464-4747 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this TMDL.
- Clear Lake Nutrient TMDL Stakeholders Meeting handout - February 7, 2013, 146 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Clear Lake Nutrient TMDL Update, 497 KB, PDF (PDF info)
The Water Quality Control Plan for the Sacramento River and San Joaquin River Basins was amended for a Program of Implementation for Clear Lake Nutrients. A 5-year update to the Clear Lake Nutrient TMDL has been developed to consider information that has been developed and determine whether the phosphorus load and waste load allocations should continue to be required or if some other control strategy or approach is more appropriate.
- Harmful cyanobacteria blooms and their toxins in Clear Lake and the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta (California), 3.56 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Final Report - Clear Lake Watershed TMDL Monitoring Program - 2009, 4.59 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Clear Lake Mercury and Nutrient TMDL's Monitoring and Implementation Plan, 1.07 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Clear Lake Chlorophyll-a data, 32 KB, MS Excel
- U.S. EPA Approval Letter for the Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) to address nutrients in Clear Lake, 21 September 2007, 328 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- State Water Resources Control Board resolution approving and amendment to the Water Quality Control Plan for the Central Valley Region to establish a Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) for nutrients in Clear Lake, 3 April 2007, Resolution No. 2007-0012, 22 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Corrections to the Basin Plan Amendment, 42 KB, PDF (PDF info) for the control of nutrients in Clear Lake and Response to Staff Report Comments on 1 February 2007, letter from Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board (Pamela C. Creedon, Executive Officer) to State Water Resources Control Board (Tom Howard, Acting Executive Officer)
- Basin Plan Amendment for Control of Nutrients in Clear Lake Adopted by Regional Board on 23 June 2006, Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board Resolution No. R5-2006-0060, 55 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Amendment to the Water Quality Control Plan for the Sacramento River and San Joaquin River Basins for the Control of Nutrients in Clear Lake, 23 June 2006, Final Staff Report, 491 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Amendment to the Basin Plan for the Control of Nutrients in Clear Lake, Response to Comments, 68 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Total Maximum Daily Load for Nutrients in Clear Lake, Lake County, California, 1 December 2004, Technical Report, by Tetra Tech, , PDF (PDF info)
*Downloading Large Files
Please allow sufficient time for the file to download completely. Depending on your internet connection service, browser version and computer speed, downloading may take 15 minutes or more for files that are larger than 1 MB. Some browsers, such as certain versions of Internet Explorer, do not show the progress of the download, making it appear that nothing is happening.