- State & Regional Water Boards
- Laws & Regulations
- Plans & Policies
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Do I need a permit?
If your activities or discharges from your property or business affect California's surface, coastal, or ground waters, you will need to apply for a permit from the appropriate Regional Water Quality Control Board (RWQCB).
- Who Are We and What Do We Do?
- Do I Need a Permit?
- What Forms Do I Need?
- How Do I Get Started?
- What Information Is Needed?
- Bill of Rights for Environmental Permit Applicants