|| STATE WATER BOARD
MEETING and WORKSHOP
Tuesday, June 5, 2007 –10:00
Coastal Hearing Room – Second Floor
Joe Serna Jr. / Cal/EPA Building
1001 I Street, Sacramento
DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
Tam M. Doduc, Chair; Gary Wolff, P.E. Ph.D., Vice Chair; Arthur G. Baggett, Jr., Member; Charlie Hoppin, Member; Frances Spivy-Weber, Member
Public comments on agenda items will be limited to 5 minutes or otherwise at the discretion of the Board Chair
Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the State Water Board’s jurisdiction provided the matter is not on the agenda, or pending before the California Water Boards
1. The Board will consider adoption of the May 22, 2007 Board meeting minutes
2. Board Member Report
3. Executive Director Report
4. Report by Pamela Creedon, Executive Officer, Central Valley Water Board
5. CIWQS External Review Report
6. Consideration of a resolution authorizing the Executive Director to negotiate and execute the student assistant contract with Foundation for California Community Colleges
7. Consideration of a resolution adopting the Integrated Regional Water Management Grant Program Guidelines and Proposal Solicitation Packages, Round 2
— Written comments
8. Consideration of a resolution of a Waiver of certain requirements of the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan Policy and the Small Community Wastewater Grant (SCWG) Program Guidelines for the Nevada County Sanitation District No. 1; Cascade Shores Wastewater Treatment Plant Project
9. Consideration of a resolution approving a Preliminary Small Community Wastewater Grant (SCWG) commitment and a Preliminary State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan Commitment to the City of Colfax for the Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvement Project; SCWG Program Project No. SCG-921 and SRF Loan Project No. C-06-4470-110
10. Consideration of a resolution authorizing the Executive Director to sign a Memorandum of Understanding among the State Water Resources Control Board, the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board, the Agricultural Commissioners of Butte and Glenn Counties, and the California Department of Pesticide Regulation related to the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board's Conditional Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements for discharges from irrigated lands in Glenn and Butte Counties
11. Workshop to receive comments on Sonoma County Water Agency's petition for temporary urgency change
(Written comments were due on May 24, 2007 by noon)
OPEN SESSION ITEM
To be held in Conference Room 230
12. Consideration of State Water Board priorities and member assignments for upcoming year.
(No Action will be taken on this item)
Unless otherwise specified, submittal
of written comments must be received by 12:00 p.m.,
May 31, 2007, and will not be accepted
after that time.
Submittal of electronic presentations
must be received by 5:00 p.m., June 1, 2007, and will not be accepted after
Written comments and electronic presentations
on agenda items are to be submitted to the Clerk to
the Board via email at email@example.com.
Please indicate in the subject line, “6/5/07
BOARD MEETING (fill in bolded subject from appropriate
item).” If you have questions about
the agenda, contact the Clerk to the Board at (916) 341‑5600.
Agenda and items are available on the internet at: http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/board_info/agendas/index.shtml
Video broadcast of meetings will be available at: http://www.calepa.ca.gov/Broadcast/.
For a map to our building, visit: http://www.calepa.ca.gov/EPABldg/location.htm. All visitors are required to sign in and receive a badge prior to attending any meeting. Valid picture identification may be required due to the security level so please allow up to 15 minutes for this process. Individuals who require special accommodations are requested to contact Adrian Perez, Office of Employee Assistance, at (916) 341-5880.