Tentative Draft Orders
This webpage displays tentative draft orders to be considered by the State Water Board for adoption. Comments may be submitted by deadlines, as noted in individual public notices.
Action TakenMore information about the status of these orders can be reviewed in the Board Meeting Minutes.
- ADOPTED - Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant (SWRCB/OCC Files A-2144(a) and A-2144(b))
The State Water Board is accepting written comment on the proposed draft order on the Petitions of Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District and California Sportfishing Protection Alliance for the Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- A-2152 - ADOPTED - Petition of Backcountry Against Dumps, et al. The State Water Board is accepting written comments on draft Order.
- ADOPTED - Draft NPDES Permit for Residual Pesticide Discharges to Waters of the United States from Vector Control Applications
- A-1948 - ADOPTED - California Sportfishing Protection Alliance for the Soper Company Spanish Mine, Nevada Co.Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2008-0104 [NPDES Order No. CA0085286] for the Soper Company Spanish Mine, Nevada County, Central Valley Water Board
- Public Notice and Revised Draft Order, dated October 14, 2009 - The State Water Board will consider for adoption the revised draft order at its November 3, 2009 Board Meeting
- Public Notice, dated August 3, 2009 - The State Water Board held a workshop on the proposed order on Tuesday, September 15, 2009.
- Public Comments - Deadline: September 7, 2009 - Noon
- Draft Order
- A-1967 - ADOPTED - California Sportfishing Protection Alliance - Tuolumne County Own Motion Review of Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2008-0162 [NPDES NO. CA0084727] for the Tuolumne Utilities District, Sonora Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant, and Jamestown Sanitary District Jamestown Wastewater Treatment Plant, Tuolumne County)
- Public Notice and Draft Order, dated December 7, 2009 - Adoption of the proposed order will be considered by the State Water Board on January 5, 2010. Public Comments must be received by Noon, December 22, 2009.
- Pubilc Notice and Draft Order, dated August 4, 2009 - A workshop was held by the State Water Board on September 15, 2009 regarding the proposed Order
- Public Comments - Deadline: September 3, 2009 - Noon
- A-1971, A-1971 (a) & (b) - ADOPTED - City of Stockton, California Sportfishing Protection Alliance, San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Authority and Westlands Water District for the City of Stockton Regional Wastewater Control Facility, San Joaquin County
- A-1988 - ADOPTED - Petition of California Sportfishing Protection Alliance
(Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2008-0183 [NPDES No. CA0077895] for the University of California, Davis Main Wastewater Treatment Plant, Solano and Yolo Counties)
- Public Notice and Draft Order, dated January 4, 2010 - The State Board will hold a workshop on February 16, 2010 to solicit comments from stakeholders and the public regarding the proposed Order.
- Public Comments Deadline: February 3, 2010.
- A-1780 - ADOPTED - County of Los Angeles and Los Angeles County Flood Control District - Waste Discharge Requirements Order
- A-1972 - ADOPTED - Revised Notice of Petition of Ken Berry and California Citizens for Environmental Justice - Cleanup and Abatement Order No. R2-2008-0095 for City of Richmond, United States Department of Defense, Department of Navy, Former Point Molate Naval Fuel Depot, Richmond, Contra Costa County), San Francisco Bay Water Board.
- A-1973 - WITHDRAWN - Petition of Ken Berry and California Citizens for Environmental Justice - Cleanup and Abatement Order No. R2-2008-0093 for Pete's Stop, Mr. Cuong, Chon Huynh, Dung V As and Kieu Tuyet Huynh (as Trustees for the Dung V Ha and Kieu Tuyet Huynh AB Living Trust), and Mr. Peter Sialaris, for 290 Keyes Street, San Jose, Santa Clara County, San Francisco Bay Regional Water Board
- Public Notice and Draft Order, dated July 2, 2009 - Workshop: September 1, 2009 - To solicit comments from stakeholders and the public regarding this proposed Order.
- Comment Deadline: August 3, 2009 (Noon) - None received.
Questions or Comments about Pending Draft Orders?
- Please contact Jeannette L. Bashaw, Legal Analyst, Office of Chief Counsel or phone 916 341-5155.